Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What will you remember?

With the wedding officially over we thought it would be great if we could get a memory or a thought from everyone who came. It'd be great to have a collection of anecdotes from everyone while it's still fresh in your mind in order to supplement all the great photos everyone took. And the comments don't even have to include Autumn or I because I'm sure there were lots of great moments between family members that we missed.

If you have time we'd love a comment, thanks everyone!

Allen & Autumn


P.S. You're not limited to one comment.

4 comments:

A P said...

Click on 'Comments' or 'Post a Comment' to leave your comment. Thanks!

Linda said...

A planning anectdote:
When Autumn & I first planned the buffet, we dreamed of having square plates. The caterer only had round plates. A little disappointed, I searched awhile then let it go.

I was shocked to see square plates on the wedding buffet! I asked the server, Whitney, how that happened. She had no idea we had even asked for them. She just happened to see –only the day before– that they were available from the Clemson president’s functions and thought they were the perfect setting for our Asian theme menu! Leah, of course, says that I manifested them. Who knows?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Allen and Autumn, yours was the first wedding during which I had the need, and happily the opportunity, to scurry off after the processional to grab a glass of sparkling apple cider to silence a 2-year-old. I'm certain that my barefoot scurry behind the back row didn't catch your attention, because you two were intently focused on each other. Ah, love! May it always shut out the world's distractions!

Anonymous said...

What he saying?

What she saying?

Oh--what happened?